Discover effective writing and organising tool for writers which handles your writing resources and structures, enabling you to focus on smaller sections while keeping an eye on the big picture. With full formatting options including footnotes, Scrivener enables you to drag and drop sections within your writings with ease. Buy Scrivener for Windows (Regular Licence)
- Mission in Acts: Ancient Narratives in Contemporary Context
- Theology in the 21st Century
- Inculturation Explained (con’t)
- East Meets West: An Infographic Portrait by Yang Liu
- Recommended Writing Tools for Thesis/Dissertation
- What is the Gospel?
- The Culture of Giving Tips
- Proclamation is necessary!
- How does a Church Grow?
- N. T. Wright explores the question, “What is the gospel?”
- Church – quit admonishing the world and start engaging!
- Useful Resources for Mission at the International Bulletin of Missionary Research
- The Pope who Stunned the World
- The Difference between Contextualization and Inculturation
- Cultural Anthropology Course Material Made Available Online
- Understand the Context to Better Understand the Message
- Should Christians do the ‘Harlem Shake’?
- Discipleship as the Means to counter the Culture of Consumerism
- The Beards of Ministry
- Missiology and Homiletics – Preaching and Context
- Reframing the Story
- How do you define Culture Today?
- Spiritual but not Religious?
- Could the Increase of Interest in Spirituality erode the Church?
Allah architecture atheist book China chinese chinese expression Christian christian faith Christianity church church attendance church growth Constantine context contextualisation contextualization cross culture drane emerging emerging church empire English Enlightenment Evangelical evangelism faith finney fundamental God history homiletics inculturation Islam islamic faith Jesus language leadership liberal Malay Malaysia mclaren ministry missiology mission missional missionary modern Muslim Newbigin olympic pagan pastoral postmodern postmodern age postmodern context preaching public redemptoris missio religion religious religious body revival revivalism Roman Roman Catholic science scientific method of inquiry sermon state symbol theology tradition truth