The Beards of Ministry
These types are familiar to those of us in the Christian circle. I am not sure if this would ring a bell for others who are not in this ‘culture’. It is obvious that Christians in general has created for themselves a certain common understanding, which forms certain identifiable cultural tracks, and one of those is this!
- Mission in Acts: Ancient Narratives in Contemporary Context
- Theology in the 21st Century
- Inculturation Explained (con’t)
- East Meets West: An Infographic Portrait by Yang Liu
- Recommended Writing Tools for Thesis/Dissertation
- What is the Gospel?
- The Culture of Giving Tips
- Proclamation is necessary!
- How does a Church Grow?
- N. T. Wright explores the question, “What is the gospel?”
- Church – quit admonishing the world and start engaging!
- Useful Resources for Mission at the International Bulletin of Missionary Research
- The Pope who Stunned the World
- The Difference between Contextualization and Inculturation
- Cultural Anthropology Course Material Made Available Online
- Understand the Context to Better Understand the Message
- Should Christians do the ‘Harlem Shake’?
- Discipleship as the Means to counter the Culture of Consumerism
- The Beards of Ministry
- Missiology and Homiletics – Preaching and Context
- Reframing the Story
- How do you define Culture Today?
- Spiritual but not Religious?
- Could the Increase of Interest in Spirituality erode the Church?